What are the types of financial services?
There can be many different types of financial services. Financial services involve money and assets.
Here are a few examples we can have a look at:
• Banking: This includes lending money to customers, handing deposits into checking and savings
• Advisory: This can help many people and different organizations. This type of financial service helps people make the right decisions when it comes to finance
• Wealth Management: This type of service purely focuses on helping people and organizations save money wisely
• Mutual Funds: This type of service offers an investment that multiple parties share in. These types of investments are run by professionals
• Insurance: This process involves paying monthly or annually to cover costs and act like a safety net. There are many different kinds of insurance
What is a career in financial services?
There are many different careers you can branch into when it comes to financial services. It is also important to consider your own interests and strengths as you recognize the type of work that you would enjoy and excel in.
Some examples are, Financial Advisors, Mortgage Finance Consultants, Wealth Managers, Property Finance Consultants and more. Financial Services is one of the most stable career choices, the job opportunities are endless and is a constantly expanding job market.
How many years does it take to study Finance?
Getting a degree in Finance is needed when branching into the Finance career field. A bachelor’s degree in finance is usually the most common requirement to pursue a career in finance. This degree usually takes four years to complete.
Finance is a fast-paced field with a steep learning curve. Getting a finance degree is extremely valuable.
What is the highest paying job in Finance?
There are many different job positions in the Financial career field. One of the highest paying jobs in this field is the Chief Compliance Officer. The Chief Compliance Officer oversees all duties and departments related to meeting requirements of compliance standards, they help businesses operate most efficiently and avoid non-compliance fees. They are one of the most important members of the management team.